Thursday, May 2, 2013

Misadventures of Silver Linings

Today Is not about my folly; it is about finding the good in our lives. With that in mind, I have decided to find things to be grateful for.

Yes, it's 7 a. m. and I can already hear the children arguing. But, on the plus side, it's 7 a. m. and I don't have to wake the Little Dears up.

Yes, the children have to go to school today. But, on the plus side, I don't have to drive them to school today.

Yes, Utah's bipolar weather has us going through a deep freeze that has caused the temperature in our house to drop to 54 degrees. But, on the plus side, my bed is nice and warm.

Looking over these blessings, they all seem to be pointing me in the same direction. I feel that the only way to truly show my gratitude, and good sense, is to lay back down and pull the covers up to my chin. Nighty, night.





No comments:

Post a Comment